Great list of upcoming events listed here at CMT.
LAST UPDATED: MAY 1, 2015
By Concierge Medicine Today Editorial Staff
Here’s a summary of the events coming in 2015-2016 … directly related to Direct Primary Care (DPC) and some indirectly discussing DPC … Nonetheless, each of these industry-relevant events are informative, well-organized and provide different and unique guidance and education from various industry physicians and topic-leaders from all parts of the country. Additionally, we have made available ALL of the appropriate links to sign-up and/or register/participate below:
2015 Events (In Date Order)
- DPCC Fly-In | March 2015
- The 2015 Future of Health Care Summit| February 18, 2015
- Washington, D.C.
- Check out the presentations from the event.
- THEME: Activist Employers, Empowered Consumers, and the New Retail Marketplace
- AACP | June 13-14, 2015 | Laguna Niquel, CALIF.
- Learn More: www.acpp.md
- Call: (855) 332-5120
- FMEC/AAFP DPC Summit | July 10-12, 2015 | Kansas City, MO
- Organizers: FMEC/Lawrence Bauer/AAFP
View original post 263 more words