- PRICE is NOT a product. CARE is the product.
- Selling access to pricingis anti-free market.
- Discount brokers” who get paid by selling “savings” are not transparent.
- VALUE is established when the buyer and seller agree on a FULLY DISCLOSED, mutually beneficial price for care.
- If a vendor adds or changes that price IN ANY WAY, those amounts should be truthfully disclosed
- PRICE EQUALITY is the basis of a free market.
- Cash is KING.
- Any willing cash buyer should be offered the same price regardless of any factor.
The Pillars of the FMMA were created due to the wildly varying definitions of free market and transparency. As this movement grows, many want to utilize the work of the true free market warriors to create new programs, products, and schemes that are not truly free market, or transparent. All members agree to abide by the literal definition of the Pillars, and the spirit and intent in which they were created.
Join FMMA Now
Source: Pillars of the FMMA | Free Market Medical Association