- PRICE is NOT a product. CARE is the product.
- Selling access to pricingis anti-free market.
- Discount brokers” who get paid by selling “savings” are not transparent.
- VALUE is established when the buyer and seller agree on a FULLY DISCLOSED, mutually beneficial price for care.
- If a vendor adds or changes that price IN ANY WAY, those amounts should be truthfully disclosed
- PRICE EQUALITY is the basis of a free market.
- Cash is KING.
- Any willing cash buyer should be offered the same price regardless of any factor.